Sixth Annual iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One® Brings The Biggest Names In Country Music Together In Austin
Tim McGraw, Florida Georgia Line, Dan + Shay, Luke Combs, Little Big Town, Old Dominion, Chris Janson, Bobby Bones & The Raging Idiots, Lauren Alaina, Tenille Townes and Caylee Hammack Among Country Music Superstar Performances
The sixth annual iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One® hosted Country music’s biggest superstars on Saturday night at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas. The event, which was hosted by Bobby Bones, celebrated all things Country with performances by Tim McGraw, Florida Georgia Line, Dan + Shay, Luke Combs, Little Big Town, Old Dominion, Chris Janson, Bobby Bones & The Raging Idiots, Lauren Alaina and featured an iHeartCountry Guitar Pull with Tenille Townes and Caylee Hammack.
Saturday kicked off with the fourth annual Daytime Village at the iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One at Frank Erwin Center’s North Box Office Plaza. The free daytime event featured live performances by Russell Dickerson, Michael Ray, Lauren Alaina, LOCASH and Morgan Wallen. The village also featured fan zones and interactive experiences by iHeartRadio’s brand partners.
The music of the iHeartRadio app came to life with an extraordinary lineup and these special moments:
- Luke Combs kicked the 2019 iHeartCountry Festival with songs from his debut album, This One’s for You. Alongside a full band, the singer/songwriter strummed away at his guitar through a 25-minute performance of his hit songs including “When It Rains It Pours,” “Must’ve Never Met You,” “One Number Away,” “Beautiful Crazy,” and “Hurricane.” For his closer, he selected fan favorite “She’s Got the Best of Me.”
- Florida Georgia Line brought the party to Frank Erwin Center with an array of hits including “Colorado” and “Cruise.” The duo also showed love to their newest single, “Y’all Boys,” as well as “Talk You Out of It,” “Simple,” and their record-breaking Bebe Rexha collaboration, “Meant To Be.” The pair also surprised fans when they reunited with Daytime Village performer Morgan Wallen for their closing number, “Up Down.”
- Little Big Town took to the stage performing renditions of “Better Man,” “Front Porch Thing,” “Girl Crush” and “Boondocks,” but the highlight of their performance was their new single, “The Daughters.” Fairchild told the audience said, “We’ve only sung it a couple of times. This is a song for all the little girls out there and all the good men in the house that are raising up or caring for the daughters.”
- Host and performer, Bobby Bones took things to a new level with his performance when he brought out special guest,LOCASH. With The Raging Idiots by his side, the long-time on air personality brought the crowd to their feet as he went through his set of familiar songs including his new single, “The Emoji Love Song,” plus a hilarious tweaked rendition of “Jesus Knows,” The Charlie Daniels Band’s “The Devil Went Down To Georgia” and Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On A Prayer.”
- The 2019 iHeartCountry Festival showcased women in Country when Lauren Alaina, Tenille Townes and Caylee Hammack came together for an iHeartCountry Guitar Pull. While Hammack kicked off the set with “Family Tree,” Townes opted for “Somebody’s Daughter” and Alaina went for her 2018 single, “Ladies In The ‘90s,” as well as her ultimate anthem, “Road Less Traveled.” After showing love to each of their respective songs, the trio saved the best for last when they churned out a playful duet of Shania Twain’s iconic smash, “Man! I Feel Like A Woman.”
- Dan + Shay delivered hits from the past and present as the pair kicked off their set with their newest single, “All To Myself,” followed by “How Not To,” “Speechless,” “19 You + Me,” and their smash hit, “Tequila.”
- Chris Janson brought ‘Good Vibes’ to the iHeartCountry Festival. After kicking off with a harmonica solo for “Redneck Life,” and also performing “Fix A Drink,” and “Good Vibes.”
- Tim McGraw ended his birthday week with an epic performance as he closed the 2019 iHeartCountry Music Festival – the country music vet brought his signature cowboy hat and suave demeanor to deliver the many hits from his three-decade career. From “Truck Yeah” to “Southern Voice,” “All I Want,” “Barbecue Stain” and so much more, including his new single “Thought About You.”
The iHeartCountry Festival is an iHeartMedia Production. Proud partners of this year’s event include Capital One®, Delta Dental, Eyemart Express, Mercedes-Benz, Progressive® Insurance, and Tito’s Handmade Vodka. The 2019 iHeartCountry Festival’s benefiting charity will be St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® and for every ticket sold, iHeartMedia will donate $1 to help fund the hospital’s lifesaving treatments and research. For more information visit iHeartRadio.com/countryfestival.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – and with its quarter of a billion monthly listeners, has a greater reach than any other media company in the U.S. The company’s leadership position in audio extends across multiple platforms including 850 live broadcast stations; its iHeartRadio digital service available across more than 250 platforms and 2,000 devices including smart speakers, smartphones, TVs and gaming consoles; through its influencers; social; branded iconic live music events; and podcasts as the #1 commercial podcast publisher. iHeartMedia also leads the audio industry in analytics and attribution technology for its marketing partners, using data from its massive consumer base. iHeartMedia is a division of iHeartMedia, Inc. (PINK: IHRTQ). Visit iHeartMedia.com for more company information.
2019 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One – Show