- 1/2 pound New Potatoes, quartered (about 4 – 5 small potatoes)
- 8 oz. Green Beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 – 5 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound Smoked Sausage, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Red Pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/3 cup Water
- This recipe makes enough for 2 servings. Make 2, double-layer foil packets. Spray with non-stick cooking spray to keep things from sticking.
- Evenly divide all ingredients between both foil packets. Start each packet with a base layer of potatoes, then top with remaining ingredients. Season with the garlic powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to your liking.
- Top with slab of butter. Pour water into the bottom of the foil packet.
- Wrap and seal the aluminum foil. Leave room in the packet to allow air to flow through as it cooks.
- Cook on hot coals for 15 minutes, flip about half-way through.
- Open with caution – there will be plenty of steam.
- Grab a fork and dig in!
Shared from : Marking My Territory Camp Recipe: Smoked Sausage, Potatoes & Green Beans | Marking My Territory